Saturday, February 22, 2020

My New Website!

Hai assalamualaikum warga blogger yang saya kasihi sekalian.

It been years since the last time I've wrote on this blog. Mashaa Allah, I feel so thankful, because this is the first medium that made me realized my passion since 2011. I thought I like drawing since I was born, end up, actually, I love to write, no matter what the topics are, because there are too much thoughts in this mind and the only thing to manage and figure out my mind is through writing. Indeed, writing is healing. It makes me feel alive, regardless how much people read my blog.

I realized some of the bloggers that I followed here end up to be successful personalities. I went through their blogs (sounds creepy? haha) and some of them still istiqamah in posting their blogs, and some of them deleted their old posts due to the feelings that...those are the immature content for them during their young age....which applied the same as mine. And I've deleted. Some of the posts. Okay, most, actually :')

Currently, I am still trying to figure out myself, what are the works that suites me throughout my life. Surviving architecture school and having a job in construction field is good, really. I have good acquaintances here and met beautiful people, alhamdulillah. They are like family to me.

However, deep inside, I still crave for something bigger and could fulfill my dreams. This world is big, we have many places to explore, and a short life. Do things that make us happy and content. Do what makes our Creator redha. That's the only aim in life. We don't want to regret when we are old, or in hereafter.. isn't it?

So to those who still there in blogger, I am inviting you to my new website,

https://naturaljannah.wixsite.com/website

Thinking that this might be the last post for this blog, I felt kinda sad because I have experience meeting with good friends here. But guess that most of them are already in instagram, hopefully I could still keep in touch with them.


Jaa, sayonara!

1 comment:

SILAHHASSY said...

baru first time pergi kat wix.