Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Working in a Coffee Shop

Ahah, the title itself is so predictable of the contents aite !
Yes, because nowadays I tend to be more simple & clearer of anything I am doing or having.
Life is so much simple without dramas :'D #tibah

Dear my since 2010 diary,

I have so much to be kept here so that my future self could re-read again but then, I realized, the older i get the lesser I would like to write. I can say, it's an adult-ing process, maybe.

It was a wonderful experience of being a barista for about one quarter of the year. I was there in Starb*cks (hahaha wait why need to censored lol) when the winter season came. It was a great ending for 2017, & can't believe that I've got the chance to learn about things I am so crazy of; COFFEE .

Now you can ask me to make any of the drinks. Just name it; Latte, Mocha, Cappucino, Caramel Macchiato, Affogato etc etc as long i have all the equipments (unfortunately). I already mastered it all alhamdulillah, and also can consider it as another #AchievementUnlocked weehee~

Anyway, it was a period of blissfulness to spend time with my fellow barista partners & my love towards coffee will be definitely endless.

coffee bae
That's all for this latest post. Need more..(magod my question mark is not functioning)
Let's coffee talk ! ;)

No comments: