Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another new challenge.

Sitting in front of the laptop, wondering on what would happen tomorrow. Entertaining myself by playing candy crush, chatting with friends, just to reduce on whatever i am thinking because you know what. I'm a strong thinker. and no, over thinking exactly.

Tomorrow i must get started with a new job. not so new actually, i used to work there last year. and the sequel  is just tomorrow; which is to be a nanny in a children educare home. mehehe.

Actually, it was hectic and tiring to work in a taska. moreover, if i am the only worker there. going to work at 6.50 in the morning and back to home at 6 p.m. and u just got 500 a month. to be frank, the salary is just not right for the period i have to spend a day. ungrateful? yeah some people could assume me that but hey, i am just saying about my rights.

Anyway, i just need to think of the positive way. i don't really want to protect my right because Allah has already decided rezeki for each of us. maybe if the energy i've spend might not be suited with my salary, it will be paid in other way besides of money? moreover, i have to sincere my intention. always remind myself that anything i do is only to seek Allah's pleasure.

So all the best for me tomorrow. this work can teach me for not sleeping after dawn thou. one of the good things to be practiced this holiday :) inshaa Allah, may Allah ease!



No comments: