Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Can't forget it.

That incident happened on last Monday. a day before my last day in cfs iiu. i just can't forget the incident eventhough i never see it through my own eyes. and the victim, i never knew him.

20th May 2013 was my big bro's birthday. i was excited when tweeting around with my sisters, 'gossiping' about le brother. i also realized that there are also many other people's birthday.

that morning all of sudden i had a feeling to open my skype account. then i've greeted one of my friends who's now studying oversea. she's my neighbour. in no time she said that a friend of hers died on his birthday. by car accident. he was one of our neighbours too. i was startled at the moment.


no wonder that moment i saw many tweets about someone's death at the timeline. it was the same people.

pasUM's student. on my brother's birthday. a neighbour. he is very near, even i've never met him before.
i don't know why, why in the world i cried for the people i've never seen before. maybe because he is a peer to me? maybe. i could see that he is one of the pious people. just by seeing at the facebook.

may Allah ease his business in the afterlife. he had given a really big impact on each of us who had born the same year as him. and for us, may all of us always remember that "mati tak kenal usia".



No comments: