Monday, February 27, 2012

When the fingers are dancing.

For now, I randomly typing my posts. Maybe lack of ideas? hm.. maybe not because ideas always came and I think there's too much I need to know and tell anybody whom never knew it before. I could say that this post is randomly written because it makes my fingers dancing ! (ehh what is that anyway?) I'm thinking of using Arabic, but I'm lack of its basics. Maybe after I've learnt it in my further studies? (InsyaAllah..) c:

If you lose your way
Believe in a better day
Trials will come
But surely they will fade away
If you just believe
What is plain to see
Just open your heart
And let His love flow through

That's just some verse from Irfan Makki's feat Maher Zain in their song, "I Believe". May Allah bless them for making such songs that remind us to stay positive with our own religion.

One thing that I've learnt for this month. Never complain on anything we got. For example, WORK (ok, I've started to give a BananaSmile :j) Truthfully, I felt a little bit stressed by it, and barely 'lost my way'. Because of what ? For almost everyday, I always make mistakes and be blamed by it. Also didn't make sense when you're blamed for something which is not your fault. Normal things. I can't do works perfectly in a conventional situation like that. But seriously, I can't use that as a reason. Because,

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."
(Al-Baqarah: 286)


In fact, that's just another test from Him. Sense of guilt overwhelmed me. Accidently, I've clicked to another link of blog owned by one of my cyber friend and noted one of his writing about being grateful

Sebelum kita mengeluh tentang pekerjaan..
Fikirkan tentang orang yang cacat dan tidak mampu bekerja..

Thank you so much friend, I could feel the hot chilli sensation! (hehe just kidding :j) That two row of words make me realize from the top of my head to the bottom of my legs.. (what is this -.-)

Sorry fingers, you can't dance as long as you want right now. So. That's all.

Scratchscratch finished ! Alhamdulillah. c:

No comments: